Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions you must agree to in order to apply for a reservation, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help. Please make sure to read all articles before applying, thank you.
WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO CONSIDER PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE, THIS SHOULD INCLUDE COVID CANCELLATION INSURANCE WHICH ALLOWS FOR CLAIMS ON HOLIDAY RENTAL PROPERTIES IN THE UK- this maybe available from the renters bank account, the post office or refer to search engine suggestions.
1. MU VU KOTI IS STRICTLY NON SMOKING INSIDE THE CHALET.
2. A provisional booking can be made by telephone or email and will be held subject to reciept within 7 days of a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF 25% and a completed booking form. On receiving the deposit the booking will be confirmed. The remainder of the full amount will be due 8 weeks prior to occupation.
3. Arrival time will be after 1.30 pm and departure time before 10 am. We will arrange to meet with you to give you your key and show you to the chalet.
4. If you have to cancel your booking, after the deposit has been paid, we will endeavour to re-let. If it is re-let, we will refund you in full, minus an administration and re marketing fee of £75. If we are unable to re-let, we will not be able to offer a refund. Notification of cancellation must be given in writing.
5. In the event of the government preventing travel due to the imposition of COVID 19 REGULATIONS ( National lockdown – at your home address or the area of Muvukoti) we will refund all monies paid.
In the event of your party being unable to travel due to personal illness including testing positive for COVID 19 or any other pandemic illness, our standard terms and conditions apply, in respect you should obtain travel insurance in the normal way. See 4.
5. Deposits paid are only refundable in the unlikely event of the owners having to cancel the booking due to reasons beyond their control; however please note that compensation will not be paid.
6. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. We do not ask for a security deposit; however we do rely on occupants to advise us promptly of any damage or breakages to equipment or contents, so the necessary repair or replacement can be affected. This would of course be paid for by the hirer.
7. The owners take no responsibility for injury to persons or effects whilst staying at Mu Vu Koti. Parents of children are responsible for their safety.
8. Dogs will only be allowed upon request.